From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 00:21:15
1 On 05/07/06, Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o> wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > On Saturday 01 July 2006 02:46, Mike Frysinger wrote:
4 > >> weeeeeeeeell it's about that time of the year ... time for nominating
5 > >> people for the next Gentoo Council
6 > >
7 > > i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
8 > > my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
9 > > think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
10 > > ridiculously long ...
11 > >
12 > > from current council:
13 > > koon / agriffis / azarah / seemant / solar
14 > >
15 > > some other peeps:
16 > > Kugelfang / Ramereth / Mr_Bones / spb / plasmaroo / Weeve / `Kumba /
17 > > jaervosz / KingTaco / Flameeyes / dostrow / dsd / kito / exg
18 > >
19 > > i'd also nominate g2boojum, but i kind of like his current unofficial role as
20 > > honorary council adviser guy ...
21 > > -mike
22 >
23 > Two names I see missing from this (otherwise very good) list are Chris
24 > Gianelloni (wolf31o2) and Donnie Berkholz (spyderous aka dberkholz). I
25 > think everyone knows exactly how much work these two put into Gentoo and
26 > how valuable that contribution is. Their knowledge would be a great
27 > addition to the council.
30 W00t! council nominations!!!
31
32 wolf31o2