From: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2008 Google Summer of Code
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:58:45
1 George Prowse wrote:
2 >
3 > How does the SoC work within Gentoo? Do the developers suggest things
4 > they want worked on or do the users suggest things, the developers okay
5 > it and then they get worked on or what?
8 I think the good ideas matter more than who came up with them! If you
9 have one - share it! It obviously needs to be a suitable project, and
10 I'm sure the devs would comment on any possibly-unnoticed issues with a
11 proposal. However, the SoC is probably a good opportunity for users
12 (and devs) to get some new features that require some investment since
13 it is a paid job.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list