From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: ppc@g.o, ppc64@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ppc32 meeting summary
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:29:03
1 Good evening,
2
3 the ppc32 team had a short monthly meeting tonight.
4
5 Discussed topics:
6
7 1) kernel for 2006.1
8
9 We will include the 2.6.17 kernel for the 2006.1 release.
10 There is one issue with the Marvell NIC on the Pegasos left,
11 but including that driver as a module will not hurt anybody
12 by default.
13
14 The kernel-configs will be sent to the ppc-list for review.
15
16 2) 32-bit userland profile on ppc64
17
18 We should announce any change to our ppc32 profile to the
19 ppc64-team, so that they can keep their 32-bit userland
20 profile in sync. That includes sending our meeting logs to
21 the ppc64-team.
22
23 3) misc
24
25 Where are our ppc-developers? We went through the devalias
26 and found some inactive devs. Currently we are 10 quite
27 acvite and 15 kinda inactive or supporting devs. Probably
28 we should remove them from the devalias?
31 Next meeting: Sunday, August 27, 19 UTC.
32
33 Regards, Lars
36 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
37 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer
38 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator
39 Gentoo Foundation : Trustee