From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: hparker
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:38:19
1 On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 17:59 +0000, Alex Howells wrote:
2 > Heh, since this being sent out almost 18 hours ago I can't see any
3 > replies offering congratulations or welcoming Homer to the team! Are we
4 > all so caught up with other stuff that a moment isn't spared to greet
5 > someone new and make some funny/sarcastic remarks?!?
6
7 Well, hparker definitely has my vote for "fastest CD+RW in the west". I
8 know I've been keeping him busy with stuff to test.
9
10 Welcome to the team. We'll have you working on the release next time
11 around. You'll love it, I promise. No really. Don't listen to
12 Kugelfang, he's just kidding when he says he wants to stab out his eyes
13 every time he thinks about catalyst.
16 Chris Gianelloni
18 Games - Developer
19 Gentoo Linux