From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Should we switch IRC client defaults off Freenode?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 10:53:35
1 On 2021-06-16 11:22, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 >> IMO it makes most sense to just switch the default to irc.gentoo.org if
4 >> we are going to change defaults anyway.
5 >
6 > We can't really do that as ircs://irc.gentoo.org causes certificate
7 > hostname mismatch.
8
9 On a somewhat tangential note, could we add a TLSA RR for this service?
10 I mean, it is rather likely that most IRC clients out there do not
11 support DANE yet - but at least it would help those who do.
14 Marecki

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature