From: "José Luis Rivero (yoswink)" <yoswink@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:22:54
1 Hi all:
2
3 Torsten Veller escribió:
4 > Let me paste last year's mail:
5 >
6 > | weeeeeeeeell it's about that time of the year ... time for nominating people
7 > | for the next Gentoo Council
8 > |
9 > | for the quick low down:
10 > | - nominations are from July 1 through July 31
11 > | - anyone can nominate
12 > | - only Gentoo devs may be nominated
13 > |
14 > | so get with the nominating people !
15 > |
16 > | for the full details, check out the Council homepage:
17 > | http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/#doc_chap6
20 I've just rescued the xml we used the last year and update the current
21 nominations. The list is in:
22
23 http://dev.gentoo.org/~yoswink/council-2007.xml
24
25 I will try to update it often, but please, tell me if I miss something
26 or if there is some error.
27
28 Thanks.
31 Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@g.o>