From: "Paek
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] concerning install instruction translation
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:29:12
1 Dear gentoo-dev.
2
3 I've used several linux distributions, but those were all too heavy to work 'lightly' on my pc.
4 And I finally found your distribution very flexible satisfying my needs. I think there are many
5 Korean users and developers who want a light distribution of linux or build their own linux from
6 scratch. But because English is not an official language in Korea, they need some translated
7 documents on installing and using your distribution.
8
9 I've studied English and English to Korean translation for some time, so I think I can help you
10 and Korean users and developers who want to use gentoo-linux with my English.
11
12 Please send me an email on what to do for translation of you documents on installation and
13 use of gentoo-linux. It'll be a great help for Korean users.
14
15 Sincerely yours.
16 Paek, Sun-ki
17 InCheon, Korea