From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rc5 problem w/ umountfs?
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:10:42
1 On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 08:27:06PM -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > I noticed that when rebooting or shutting down my new rc5
3 > system, unmounting the filesystem fails. Anybody else
4 > having this problem?
5
6 Yes, I'm having this problem too. However, if you're using Reiserfs
7 then it is purely a cosmetic bug, since we do several syncs and remount
8 the filesystem read-only in the end. ext2 may be less tolerant of it.
9 Not sure what's causing it; care to post to the dev-wiki?
12 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
13 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
14 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.