From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:15:10
1 On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 22:05:43 +0100
2 Lionel Bouton <lionel-dev@××××××.name> wrote:
3
4 > I followed this "discussion" for what seems ages now. I'm not a dev,
5 > just a user a little sad with the mood on gentoo-dev so feel free to
6 > ignore me...
7
8 Lionel,
9
10 don't feel sad. the rest of us are fine, jolly even (though i just
11 learned chriswhite is absent, which explains the lack of pole dancing
12 comments in my life) - no reason to despair because a couple of kids
13 are fighting it out in stunning ascii.
19 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
20 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net
21 Gentoo/SPARC
22 Gentoo/AMD64
23 GPG: 0543 6FA3 5F82 3A76 3BF7 8323 AB5C ED4E 9E7F 4E2E