From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mobile Computing herd severely understaffed
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:58:16
Hi all,

The mobile herd, a group of laptop and mobile-computing related
ebuilds, desperately needs more maintainers.

We are severely understaffed with only 8 maintainers (several which
are not active in the herd) for 114 ebuilds. We have quite a few
maintainer-wanted bugs sitting in bugzilla too. Personally, I maintain
52 ebuilds - much more than I can find the time for.

So, all of the developers out there using Gentoo on laptops: please
take a couple of minutes to see if you use any of the ebuilds
maintained by the mobile herd and consider offering to help with
maintaining it/them :)

Sincerely,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd