From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mobile Computing herd severely understaffed
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:58:16
1 Hi all,
2
3 The mobile herd, a group of laptop and mobile-computing related
4 ebuilds, desperately needs more maintainers.
5
6 We are severely understaffed with only 8 maintainers (several which
7 are not active in the herd) for 114 ebuilds. We have quite a few
8 maintainer-wanted bugs sitting in bugzilla too. Personally, I maintain
9 52 ebuilds - much more than I can find the time for.
10
11 So, all of the developers out there using Gentoo on laptops: please
12 take a couple of minutes to see if you use any of the ebuilds
13 maintained by the mobile herd and consider offering to help with
14 maintaining it/them :)
15
16 Sincerely,
17 Brix
18 --
19 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
20 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd