From: Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Timo Gurr (tgurr)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:28:55
1 Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce Timo Gurr (tgurr) who will join us as a
3 > new developer. He will work primarily on KDE and printing.
4 >
5 > Timo lives in Neckarsulm, Germany, and works as an IT technician in a
6 > local city administration near his home. He finds his job very
7 > interesting and loves it, and even runs some Gentoo machines there.
8 > His interests are very wide-ranging and he likes to play a good game
9 > from time to time. This makes him believe he is a pretty normal guy.
10 > Well, let me tell you something, Timo. You've just entered
11 > Gentoo-land, so please leave all normality at the gate. Thanks for
12 > your understanding.
13 >
14 > Let's all give him a very warm welcome.
15
16 Welcome Timo!
17
18 Seeing that you're working in the "local city administration" ...
19 gentoo-devs-working-in-public-services++ :P
20
21 /me mumbles something about not replying to the dev-announce-list ...
22
23 Tobias
26 Gentoo Linux - Die Metadistribution
27 http://www.mitp.de/1769