From: Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@×××××××××.ch>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] packages linked against the kernel sources
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 20:19:10
1 After a kernel update, sys-kernel/module-rebuild can be used to rebuild the
2 installed external kernel modules.
3
4 Software like dev-libs/klibc or app-cdr/cdrtools are linked against the kernel
5 sources and not against the kernel headers. Is it other programs like them in
6 the tree?
7
8 I am not a gentoo programmer but I want to have a list of those programs, or to
9 make this list if nobody can provide one.
10
11 So please, if you maintain such a program that is linked against the kernel
12 sources and not against the kernel headers, respond to this mail.
13
14 Best,
15 Dominique
18 Dominique Michel
19
20 Mes 3 projets préférés auxquels je contribue:
21 * FVWM-Crystal, le bureau basé sur FVWM:
22 http://fvwm-crystal.org
23 * AlsaPlayer, le lecteur audio avec contrôle de vitesse en continu:
24 www.alsaplayer.org
25 * L'overlay pour la MAO sous gentoo:
26 http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
27 --