From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] **HEADS UP** Apache2 + MySQL4 moving to stable status
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:37:59
1 On Wednesday 09 July 2003 21:16, Matthew Walker wrote:
2 > Alvaro Figueroa Cabezas said:
3 > > On Jul 08 23:12, Donny Davies wrote:
4 > >> Sometime this weekend (likely Friday or Saturday) Robin and I
5 > >> will move these two packages to non-arch-masked status.
6 > >
7 > > I was just wondering, is php+apache2 mature enought to do this? It seems
8 > > like less than two months since php changed its SAPI module code.
9 >
10 > I've got a couple smallish servers running php+apache2 with no problems at
11 > all. What disturbs me is that unless things have changed, php doesn't build
12 > for apache2 unless the apache2 useflag is set. How is this going to affect
13 > people when the update is done?
14
15 That should be covered by optional useflags
16
17 Paul
20 Paul de Vrieze
21 Researcher