From: Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Wiki(es) for Gentoo ?!
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 00:39:42
1 Alex Legler <a3li@g.o> said:
2 > On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:01:42 +0200, Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
3 >
4 > wrote:
5 > > Dear all,
6 > >
7 > > can somebody summarize what the status is for one or more wikies for
8 > > gentoo - its users and/or its developers or whatever.
9 > >
10 > > I can see this:
11 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
12 >
13 > There was a meeting (logs on this list) where the goals of the project
14 > were discussed and defined. Things like policies are still to be
15 > discussed.
16
17 uh - hhm. cant seem to find it. will look further, when i'm fully awake
18 tomorrow. would be great to link to stuff like this from the project page,
19 though.
22 > Infra has hardware ready and I have started building a set of git repos
23 > with the mediawiki sources for it.
24 >
25 > The testing wiki I host needs fixing because of a PHP update. I'll try
26 > to get to that this weekend.
27
28 great - let me know.
31 > > I'd like to know what and where someone interested in this could
32 > > help. Thanks.
33 >
34 > Get the team to meet again and do the boring work (policies!).
35
36 ok
37
38 > Or if you're into PHP talk to me about helping with the sources.
39
40 do you have a TODO document laying around somewhere? i talk PHP from time
41 to time.
44 > Alex