From: Sergey Kuleshov <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] app-rox category suggestion.
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:22:44
1 Hello all!
2
3 A while ago there was a bugs filed with a number of ebuilds for various
4 rox tools (#51996). At the moment there are 23 ebuilds, including rox
5 filer, rox-lib, OroboRox (rox wm) and various additional apps. My
6 suggestion is to seprate them ino a separate category called app-rox.
7
8 I think that too often rox is thought of like a simple file manager. In
9 fact the project is much more ambitious and intends to create a
10 powerfull, yet lightweight desktop environment. That's another eason,
11 why I think it worths creating app-rox.
12
13 Wkr,
14 --
15 Sergey Kuleshov <svyatogor@g.o>