From: FRLinux <frlinux@×××××××.net>
To: Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla 1.3.1 ebuild
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:08:42
1 Totally unofficial, you could grab my mozilla 1.4a ebuild from
2 http://triskell.frlinux.net it works perfectly under Gentoo (a couple of
3 positive feedbacks too). I'm awaiting Mozilla sources to switch it to
4 1.4b
5
6 Steph
7
8 On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 06:46, Tony Clark wrote:
39 > --
40 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
43 frlinux@×××××××.net - http://frlinux.net
44 "Piece by piece, the penguins are taking my sanity apart ..."
45 http://gentoofr.org - Portail de news Francophone sur Gentoo
46 Email sent on Debian sid k2420
50 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list