From: Yavor Goulishev <yavor.goulishev@××××××.bg>
To: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] drivers for Conexant hsf modem
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:32:41
1 Instead of emerge rsync
2 you can download the latest snapshot of portage from http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/gentoo/snapshots/ .
3 For today it is portage-20030208.tar.bz2 (the size is 7MB)
4 Than copy this to the gentoo machine and untar in /usr directory.
5
6 Best Regards, Yavor Goulishev
9 > -----Original Message-----
10 > From: Henti Smith [mailto:bain@×××××××.za]
11 > Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 1:23 PM
12 > To: Yavor Goulishev
13 > Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
14 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] drivers for Conexant hsf modem
17 > On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:00:01 +0200