From: Heinrich Wendel <lanius@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: William Hubbs <w.hubbs@×××××××.net>, gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] finding un-owned files (was Unmerging and CONFIG_PROTECT)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:28:06
1 Am Friday 27 February 2004 22:16 schrieb William Hubbs:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I'm not sure if this should go on -dev or -user, but is there a way to find
5 > out which files on your system are not owned by a package?
6 >
7 > Something like this might be a nice feature to ad to equery?
8 >
9 > I'm considering filing a bug, but let me know what you think.
10
11 I made a little script for that once (attached), it's quite slow though.
14 > Thanks,
15 >
16 > William
17 mfg, Heinrich