From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Openstack Summit MeetUp
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 20:25:25
1 On 18-05-13 13:11:30, Jack Morgan wrote:
2 > Gentoo,
3 >
4 > I will be attending the Openstack Summit in Vancouver, BC. The
5 > conference is May 21-24th. I would like to organize a Gentoo meetup for
6 > those attending or living in the area. I personally will be there from
7 > May 20th - 26th.
8 >
9 > Please reply if you are interested in meeting and which day(s)/time(s)
10 > you are available. I'm looking forward to it!
13 This is the ONE summit I'm not going to :( I do plan on attending the
14 PTG in Denver and the Summit in Berlin though.
17 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)