From: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: bootstrapping since gcc 3.4 is stable
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:29:55
1 > at any rate, this will all "fix" itself when 2006.0 is released
2
3 OK, i give up.
4
5 IMHO, i would expect that "/usr/portage/scripts/bootstrap.sh; emerge -e
6 system" results in a system, that has a certain "integrity" with a
7 minimum of manual steps. (gentoo install being as easy as possible)
8
9 At the moment, "/usr/portage/scripts/bootstrap.sh; emerge -e system"
10 produces a system, that is IMHO unexpected for most users.
11
12 That's not a problem for me. So excuse me that i wanted
13 gentoo-installation to be more simple.
16 Greetings
17 Sven