From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] fcaps.eclass: bringing filesystem capabilities to the tree
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:14:47
1 On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Diego Elio Pettenò
2 <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu> wrote:
3 >
4 > There's also a different kind of capabilities, in theory, relating to
5 > users instead and using PAM — but I never got to get it working :(
6
7 I naively assumed that if you edit /etc/security/capability.conf this
8 would set the per-user capabilities. However, I have not actually
9 tried this. I guess our pam configuration/etc isn't set to check this
10 file?
11
12 Rich