From: "C. Brewer" <cbrewer@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Stuff that makes people mad
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 01:34:35
1 Is it just me, or does any one else get the feeling that something's gone
2 wrong with this distro? Lately it seems devs just do what the heck they want,
3 and the only time anyone notices is if someone is polite to give everyone a
4 heads-up first. This used to be community development, but had gone to thug
5 development. If we can't get features we ask for, let's just screw it then
6 and drop all the use flags. Hell, lets get crazy and impose developer term
7 limits, that way the jaded devs can be recycled and the fresh blood will
8 keep the momentum going. And since we're all gonna have huge overlays, cut
9 back to about 20 devs, that ought to do it, since we'll leave the real work
10 to the end-user.
11
12 If you thought all the above was sheer insanity, it doesn't sound too far off
13 the crap on this ml, or some of the crap on bugzilla::::(
14 --
15 Chuck Brewer
16 Registered Linux User #284015
17 Get my gpg public key at pgp.mit.edu!! Encrypted e-mail preferred.