From: Tom Syroid <tom@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:29:01
1 If any of the devs would like to pursue this, I'll volunteer for moderator,
2 coordinator, whatever. I have ongoing experience with "Gentoo on Notebook"
3 stuff, as I work with it on a daily basis and have a bad habit of doing new
4 installs for no explainable reason. Maybe Chad Honeycutt will chip in?
5
6 I'll leave this to the "powers-that-be" to decide.
7
8 If any of the devs want to contact me off-list: tom-at-syroidmanor-dot-com.
9
10 Best,
11 /tom
12
13 --On Friday, September 27, 2002 09:14:42 PM -0400 Chris Hall