From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] webapps needs to be clear up
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:01:21
1 On Thursday 24 June 2004 20:38, Hai Yang wrote:
2 > hi guys
3 > i just emerged phpmyadmin and used webapps to config it.
4 > It seems that i got two copies of phpmyadmin, one is under
5 > /var/www/localhost and another is under /var/share/webapps How come this
6 > way? I only had 20 G, it almost full with Gentoo's "Fat" ass *^_^*, I am
7 > just kidding. Anyone can tell me how come or i did something wrong?
8
9 Most of these files should be symbolic links. Basically the webapps system
10 allows for easy virtual hosts where certain packages are installed for single
11 virtual hosts or all depending on the preferences of the administrator. The
12 only files that are copies are the configuration files.
13
14 Paul
17 Paul de Vrieze
18 Gentoo Developer