From: Tom Wijsman <tomwij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTN: Fw: "Please let's talk if spamming everyone pointlessly is really needed."
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 18:07:08
1 Suspension shouldn't leave you out of receiving e-mails from Bugzilla;
2 if so, I consider that a bug.
3
4 On 6/9/2018 12:59 PM, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
5 > Hello fellow humans,
8 > this is a brief headsup about my current inability to communicate
9 > through the official channel bugs.gentoo.org because of what seems like
10 > a ComRel[1] action[2] suspending my account. If you have important
11 > information to share on the many hundreds of packages I maintain, do
12 > not hesitate to use my e-mail address directly or approach me on IRC
13 > (Freenode or OFTC).
16 > Kind regards,
17 > jer
20 > [1] I.e. the people purportedly responsible for ensuring proper
21 > communications between members of the Gentoo Linux community.
22 >
23 > [2]
24 > https://rooversj.home.xs4all.nl/gentoo/2018-06-07-204422_1920x1080_scrot.png
29 > Begin forwarded message:
30 >
31 > Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 22:39:22 +0200
32 > From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
33 > To: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
34 > Cc: bugzilla@g.o, comrel@g.o
35 > Subject: Re: "Please let's talk if spamming everyone pointlessly is
36 > really needed."