From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: USE flag proposal: memcached
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:28:12
1 On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o> wrote:
2 > I suppose the description can just be "Enable memcached support".
3
4 I went ahead and committed a slightly modified description to
5 use.desc. I also filed bugs against lighttpd (583158) and gearmand
6 (583160) to rename their flags from memcache to memcached. Anything
7 else to do here?
8
9 (Sorry if this is maybe slightly quick after the initial announcement;
10 it seemed like there was little discussion here, and today is a day
11 off so I have some time to do stuff...)
12
13 Cheers,
14
15 Dirkjan