From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New eclass to support java-virtuals
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:36:19
1 I would like to commit a new java eclass within the next week.
2
3 This eclass is designed to support the functionality that Betelgeuse
4 outlined within a previous post.[1]
5
6 As you will be able to see, this eclass is very simple and only uses
7 functionality that will be provided by the java-utils-2.eclass (see the
8 attached patch )
9
10 Basically all the happens is that a file is created under
11 /usr/share/java-config-2/virtuals/
12 that contains (at present) 3 variables. This file is then read by our
13 java-config-2 application.
16 The eclass is currently implemented within the java-virtuals overlay for
17 those who are interested
18
19 https://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/java/java-virtuals/
22 Any suggestions, improvements and of course approvals will be gladly
23 accepted
24
25 Go the All Blacks!!
26