From: "Zaborowski
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Re: GCC3.1 bootstrap fails
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 12:13:13
1 I myself, am in the middle of compiling kdelibs, and will let you know how
2 kdemultimedia goes shortly.
3
4 The flags I used for boot-strap were -march=athlon-tbird -O3
5 Everything else has been compiled using -march=athlon=tbird
6 -fomit-frame-pointer -O3 (I had to ebuild parts of Xfree manually so I could
7 change the flags in certain areas to get it to compile, and I also had to
8 modify and ebuild manually qt because, the I had to add those flags
9 specifically to qt's qmake.conf. It apparently doesn't honor the settings in
10 make.conf)
14 -----Original Message-----
15 From: Matthew Kennedy [mailto:mkennedy@g.o]
16 Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 1:12 PM
17 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
18 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: GCC3.1 bootstrap fails
19