From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposed security policy for web-based apps
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:27:20
1 On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:21:35 +0100
2 Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I'd like to introduce the following security policy for web-based
7 > apps. If there are no objections, every new web-based app will have
8 > to conform to the policy before it can be added to the tree. Every
9 > existing web-based app will have to conform to the policy by the end
10 > of August, or I will remove it from the tree.
11
12 [snip]
13
14 Hmm, what's the criteria to decide if something falls under this policy
15 or not? Package category, maintainership, dependency on webserver, ...?
16
17 Marius
22 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
23 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.