From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: dragonheart@g.o, trustees@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] truecrypt licensing - bug #241650
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 00:05:57
1 On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:34:12 +1100
2 Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o> wrote:
5 > I've run out of interest to chase down the answer to the range of issues here.
6 >
7 > Can someone with a few hours look trough all the info and see if truecrypt
8 > license has improved to a situation where it is not putting the gentoo-
9 > foundation or gentoo user's at risk.
10 >
11 > If you could provide a fully cited reply on the bug report.
12 >
13 > Next step? Gentoo Foundation lawyers?
14 >
15 > Sorry for the lack of interest especially to all those who want to use
16 > truecrypt in the time being.
17 >
18 > Daniel Black
21 I'll look at it for the trustees in a bit.
22
23 Regards,
24 Ferris
25 --
26 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
27 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)