From: Frank Thieme <fthieme@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] first step to GNUstep
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 12:36:23
1 On 03 May 2002 18:38:57 +0200
2 Julien Herfurth <jherfurth@×××××××.be> wrote:
3
4 > > : Instead of modifiyng /etc/profile as you do at the end of the
5 > > ebuild, you should add a file in /etc/env.d as gnustep-env do.
6 >
7 > Bad idea, I didn't look at the GNUstep.sh script ...
8
9 Yep, that was the reason I modified the /etc/profile ;)
10
11 I have a ffcall ebuild, too. Tested and it works. Its a bit more complex
12 and you need a patch for the sources...
13
14 Bye...Frank

ffcall-1.8d.ebuild application/octet-stream
ffcall-1.8d.patch.bz2 application/octet-stream