From: Matt Rickard <mjr318@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ProPolice enabled gcc/gentoo and chrooted Apache
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:00:46
1 > > I'm using it a regular CFLAG on my workstation now. The first issues
2 > > that need to be ironed out are the portage breaking. If glibc is
3 > > built with -fstack-protector, portage breaks (but nothing else that
4 > > I've found), or if portage itself is built with it it also breaks.
5 >
6 > What breaks with portage? I can imagine the sandbox breaking, but
7 > probably everything else should work.... ?
10 I have forgotten the exact error (whoops, should have saved that), but it
11 was related to the sandbox. I'll take another look at it soon and post
12 more information regarding what was going wrong.
13
14 Matt
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list