From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] zlib breakage
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 22:16:00
> It's a mess right now and it just doesn't look right. The bug that > deals with it was locked from public view: > >
Is there any good reason why this bug is dev-only? Going over the contents I dont see any. (And we've been bickering in far worse ways on public bugs.) <snip> We will not hide problems We will keep our bug report database open for public view at all times; reports that users file online will immediately become visible to others. Exceptions are made when we receive security-related or developer relations information with the request not to publicize before a certain deadline. </snip> -- Andreas K. Huettel Gentoo Linux developer dilfridge@g.o

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] zlib breakage Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
[gentoo-dev] Re: zlib breakage Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>