From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild for request-tracker
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:08:54
1 On 02/16/04 Philippe Lafoucrière wrote:
2
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > Gentoo lacks some ebuilds for ticketing systems. Bugzilla is
6 > available, but some people would prefer tools like Request Tracker.
7 > I'd like to work on an ebuild for RT3. Shouldn't bugzilla and RT be in
8 > a app-ticketing tree (instead of net-www) ?
9
10 new category for just two packages ? I don't like that idea. But if you
11 find a few more it _might_ be justified.
12
13 Marius
18 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
19 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.