From: Thomas Beaudry <tmbeaudry@×××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenOffice
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:04:14
1 >I have tried to emerge openoffice, the source not bin, but it gives this
2 >error:
3 >
4 >Calculating dependencies |
5 >!!! Error: couldn't find match for >=sys-devel/gcc-3.0.4-r3 in
6 >app-office/openoffice-641d-r1
7 >
8 >What is wrong here, it tells me i need gcc-3.0.4-r3, yet its not
9 >available to be emerged. Ive found the .ebuild on my system for that
10 >version of gcc, but i cant get that to emerge either. What is going on
11 >here, is it just a mess up that will be fixed soon? Id really like to
12 >emerge the openoffice source.
13
14 Maybe you should emerge sync first. Openoffice-641d-r1.ebuild is not
15 in my portage tree. When you have ebuild problems it always helps to
16 make sure you have the latest ebuilds.
21 Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com