From: ZHUNG Andio <a.z@×××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 09:25:19
1 Thanks.
2
3 Yours
4 Best wishes.
5
6 -----邮件原件-----
7 发件人: William Breathitt Gray <vilhelm.gray@×××××.com>
8 发送时间: 2021-01-09 17:21
9 收件人: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
10 主题: Re: [gentoo-dev] I want to quit the mailing list, does anybody help?
11
12 On Sat, Jan 09, 2021 at 09:08:12AM +0000, ZHUNG Andio wrote:
13 > I am only a user but not developers for gentoo. Now I want to quit the mailing list, does anybody help?
14 > Sorry to bother you if not related.
15 >
16 > Ando
17 >
18 > Yours
19 > Sincerely!
20
21 Hello Ando,
22
23 There's a section about subscribing on the mailing list instructions
24 page: https://www.gentoo.org/get-involved/mailing-lists/instructions.html
25
26 To unsubscribe from a list, send an empty email to: