From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] CI now distinguishes new problems
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 12:10:04
1 Hello, everyone.
2
3 Today the CI system received another upgrade and was made aware
4 of exclusion lists. This makes it possible for it to report new
5 problems without triggering for all existing violations.
6
7 In other words, from now on CI will start reporting violations
8 on new packages and new versions of packages even if they were present
9 in the previous versions.
10
11 FWICS everything works as expected, and CI already reported two new
12 violations that weren't present when I populated the exclusion list.
13 If you notice any problems, please ping me.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny