From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving Gentoo User Relations
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:12:06
1 On Apr 7, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2
3 >> On the other hand, this problem does have a solution--another
4 >> level of
5 >> indirection. Anybody who wishes, dev or user, could spend time
6 >> tracking Gentoo development (through bugs and the mailing lists) and
7 >> submit status reports to the GWN. Care to volunteer? I'd be
8 >> happy to
9 >> provide pointers on how to get started.
10 >
11 > I may grab you on IRC later and see if you can tell me your
12 > pointers, I
13 > like his idea and I'd like to look into it!
14
15 I'm very interested in this, it would be very nice if you could write
16 some type of document with some of the ideas, hints and pointers in it.
17
18 Thanks,
19 Philipp
20 --