From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcdmaster ebuild
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 11:12:40
1 hi !
2
3 > About the gcdmaster. It looks to me that you don't have to build with
4 > GNOME support? The configure-scripts looks to see if you have gnome
5 > installed, otherwise it just builds cdrdao and not gcdmaster. If this
6 > is true, the dependencies should be:
7 >
8 > gnome? (gnome-base/gnome-libs...)
9 >
10 > and it should be in app-cdr, could you check this or should I do it
11 > some time when I have time (which I don't know when it'll happend).
14 oh well, could be - i'll check during the next two days or so.
15 the irritating point is that it's named "GNOME CD Master" now - so
16 it could be the case that it _needs_ gnome - at least artificially...
17
18 and there's yet another annoying thing about this configure
19 even if you tell it _not_ to include gnome ore gtkmm or x or whatever
20 it happily checks for them and wastes time
21
22 that's why i've been working on a _pure_ cdrdao-ebuild
23 comes next with right subject.
24
25 > Regards,
26 > Mikael Hallendal
29 ciao
30 peter
31
33 peter kadau
34 email: peter.kadau@×××.de
35 open source is no religion - it just produces the most reliable software
38 1.000.000 DM gewinnen - kostenlos tippen - http://millionenklick.web.de
39 IhrName@×××.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de