From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Eric Edgar (rocket)
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:23:35
1 Congratulations and welcome to the team, don't let all those people
2 scare you, we're a pretty friendly bunch and willing to answer most
3 questions. I'm new myself, still think the -releng crowd is really scary
4 - why would you wish such nasty work upon yourself, the pressures and
5 then the consequential hair pulling / goat abuse when you hit a mine in
6 the road!
7
8 Tip: Don't break anything, or someone from Infra will break you.
11 Alex