From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Proposal: ban mirror://gentoo/ from ebuilds
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:17:17
1 Il giorno gio, 18/08/2011 alle 16.11 +0200, Ulrich Mueller ha scritto:
2 >
3 > And if you have an SRC_URI pointing to mirror://gentoo/ then Portage
4 > will look for the file on Gentoo mirrors, regardless of any fetch or
5 > mirror restriction. This can be useful, e.g., if you need the mirror
6 > restriction only for one file in SRC_URI.
7
8 Right, I was avoiding that point, because as far as I can tell, it's not
9 what Jorge was thinking of.
10
11 SRC_URI="http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/${PN}/${P}.tar.xz"
12
13 and
14
15 SRC_URI="mirror://gentoo/${P}.tar.xz
16 http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/${PN}/${P}.tar.xz"
17
18 are functionally equivalent though, as long as there is no mirror
19 restriction.
22 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
23 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/