From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: bzr.eclass into Portage
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:50:18
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
2
3 > On Monday 13 October 2008 04:43:48 Steve Long wrote:
4 >> EBZR_OPTIONS="${EBZR_OPTIONS:-}" (and similar variants)
5 >> doesn't do anything (beyond waste lex and yacc time.)
6 >
7 > It gets listed in the generated man page.
8 >
9 From what I remember of the awk that generates those manpages, this:
10
11 # @ECLASS-VARIABLE: EBZR_OPTIONS
13 # The options passed to the fetch and update commands.
14
15 ..does that.
16
17 >> The same consideration applies to all those "constant values" 'and
18 >> indeed' ${foo} as opposed to $foo, though first time I raised that I got
19 >> sworn at, so not expecting miracles here.
20 >
21 > Are you for real?
22 >
23 Perhaps you missed the discussion about EAPI in filenames?