From: Ravi Pinjala <ravi@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 02:27:21
1 On 04/05/10 13:12, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > After the mostly positive feedback on the recent wiki discussion, we
3 > have now gone ahead, formed a preliminary team consisting of both
4 > users and developers, and put up a project page [1]. All constructive
5 > feedback on this new project is welcome.
6 >
7 > We'd also like to invite any users and developers, who are willing to
8 > help to make this a success, to join us. At this point we are
9 > especially looking for people who can help with:
10 > - the initial setup and configuration of a MediaWiki instance
11 > - the design of a custom Gentoo theme for MediaWiki (including graphics and CSS)
12 > - the internal organization of the wiki
13 > - moderation
14 >
15 > 1: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
16 >
17 > Cheers,
18
19 It'd be good if the project page said something about how this relates
20 to the existing Gentoo wiki. It's obvious that they serve different
21 purposes, but the page right now makes no mention of what the
22 distinction is.
23
24 --Ravi