From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A few questions to our nominees
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:36:31
1 On Monday 09 June 2008 11:28:03 Josh Saddler wrote:
2 > Let's change all that hideous, barely readable multiple brace/bracket
3 > abuse into something more human-readable, shall we?
4
5 Please explain why angle brackets are readable but braces aren't.
6
7 > <pre caption="Environment state between functions" id="env-saving">
8 > bunch o'neat code
9 > </pre>
10
11 Wow, you mean we just type in "bunch o'neat code" and the GuideXML processor
12 magically figures out what we want and does it? That's amazing, you've
13 really convinced me! I'm sure we'll have this checked into the repo in no
14 time.
15
16 > Thanks for playing; you lose.
17