From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:51:49
1 On Saturday 19 November 2005 20:09, Thierry Carrez wrote:
2 > Jakub Moc wrote:
3 > > Now, we might we perhaps move the focus to more important issues jstubbs
4 > > mentioned in his last email, expecting that any implementation of the now
5 > > approved GLEP wrt the email addresses won't be pushed in a similar way
6 > > the whole revised GLEP has been, until infra issues and usefulness of
7 > > this are sorted out/reconsidered at least.
8 >
9 > 75% of his email is about things that were in the original GLEP. Why
10 > didn't he raise his voice at that time ?
11
12 As Ciaran said in the other thread, I was waiting for (at least) the next
13 round. I saw very little agreement in the original thread so didn't give it
14 the time for a viewing; just as in the `emerge --news` thread.
15
16 I honestly don't see why you're defending the council's hasty decision when
17 the council members all knew that the timing was bad while the decision was
18 being hasted. The statement that it wouldn't happen again is evidence of
19 that.
22 Jason Stubbs
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list