From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Christopher Harvey <chris@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rc-update interface
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 18:21:58
1 On Sunday 09 May 2010 06:22:55 Christopher Harvey wrote:
2 > I ran cat /sbin/rc-update and the script is copyright gentoo foundation,
3 > so I'm asking here if there is a programmatic interface to the script.
4 > I'd rather avoid parsing ascii to try to interpret the rc-update state.
5
6 there is no library or hooks for things. openrc's output can be made terse
7 for parsing, but if you need something more, file a bug report describing your
8 needs and goals.
9 -mike