From: Catalin Zamfir Alexandru <catalin.zamfir@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] how to publish ebuild
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:29:51
8 Shaochun Wang wrote:
I write several ebuilds for packages which aren't available in the
11 portage currently. I'd like to share them with gentoo community, but I
12 don't know how to publish these ebuilds. And I also don't know by which
13 way a package will be added to the gentoo portage system.
14
15 Any suggestion?
19     My recomandation is that you submit your ebuild
20 to the Sunrise overlay if they aren't profesionally made. We wouldn't
21 like an official portage overlay that ain't 100% efficient.
22     Maintainers usually write ebuilds. Why not join as one?
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list