From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vim spell files
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:18:49
1 On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:20:21 +0100
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Questions:
5 >
6 > * app-vim or app-dicts for the spell files?
7
8 As they only work with vim, I think they should go into app-vim.
9
10 > * Will there be sufficient interest from other developers to make this
11 > worthwhile?
12
13 I have finished vim-spell-de (both UTF-8 and Latin1 work like a charm
14 btw) and could also do others. Since you haven't commited the eclass
15 yet, I haven't added the package to the tree so far.
16
17 > * Is anyone going to get upset about the character set decisions?
18
19 Someone will always get upset about something. If the decision is sane,
20 I wouldn't care about those people too much though.
21
22 > * Does anyone think we should make users build spell lists from
23 > source, even though it can require several GBytes of RAM?
24
25 No, not really.
26
27 Cheers,
28 Michael
32 www.cargal.org
33 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
34 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
35 Registered Linux User #278726
39 web@××××××××××.net citizen428@g.o
40 http://citizen428.net/ http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/
41 GnuPG key: 0x90CA09E3/4D21 916E DBCE 72B8 CDC5 BD87 DE2D 91A2 90CA 09E3

. application/pgp-signature