From: Lisa Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: Ian Leitch <port001@g.o>
Cc: Alex Veber <coronalvr@g.o>, Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] disabling password authentication on dev.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:33:43
1 On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 09:45, Ian Leitch wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 16:14, Alex Veber wrote:
3 >
4 > > I am not sure its a good Idea, I work on Gentoo from home and from school
5 > > uploading and downloading files all the time, the computers at school are
6 > > public and I can't put my key in there (If I forget to logout or something).
7 >
8 > You could ssh to home, then ssh to dev... if its not too much trouble.
9
10 That's what I do. And I've gotten so good at typing my "strong"
11 password I can do it even with people watching and they won't get it. ;)
15 Regards,
16 -Lisa
17 <Vix ulla tam iniqua pax, quin bello vel aequissimo sit potior>