From: Collins Richey <crichey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PHP5 Unstable ?
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:17:34
1 On 4/24/05, Michael Hanselmann <hansmi@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > > funnily enough the PHP Guys recommended Apache 1.3 only for a long time.
5 >
6 > I've been using Apache 2 and PHP (CGI due to suEXEC) for more than two
7 > years now on a public webserver. It've never expierenced any
8 > instabilities.
11 I don't remember the details, but there were a number of addon
12 products that were quite slow in coming to grips with Apache 2. Also,
13 there are a number of products that don't play well with PHP5. The
14 more plain jane your code the less likely you'll have problems with
15 either.
18 Collins
19 When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,
20 it was the start of a new Arab world.... The Berlin Wall has fallen.
21 - Lebanese Druze leader Walid Jumblatt
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list